Monday, November 2, 2009

Get invitation for New Orkut Version


"hurrah." Orkut is redesigned with lot of fun and new cool features. Now orkut is more faster ,clean, more personalized, lot of fun and excitements. But you have to wait for an invitation to see the new Orkut now.


How to Get New Orkut Invitation

1. Find a friend who has an invitation and ask him. If you see this icon Invitations icon on your friend's profile next to his name, they probably have an invitation he can share with others - so be bold, and ask him for one.
2. Join Poppy and Shashi on the official community for cool insights into the new orkut and to participate in one of the many activities that will be taking place there.

Hi I know everyone of you or at least most of you are looking for new orkut invitation and I really wish if I can invite everyone here.

The problem is I already got enormous request from new orkut invitation and I have only 5 invites left now. So to make it fair, I have come with an idea on who will get this invitation.



I have installed My top commentator plugin, that will help me to keep track of alltop commentator thumb who is commenting here at shoutmeloud and no. of times he has commented on different posts.

I will be running this giveaway for 3 days. All you need to do is,

Comment on freakyspott Different posts as much as you can. Top 4 commentator after 3 days will get the new orkut invitation instantly.

Tweet atleast 3 useful posts from freakyspott including this post, you can see Tweet button at the top of this article.

Make sure you add a comment on this post, including your tweet link, so that we can confirm your participation.


Some rules to follow


1. No keyword in name, use your real name when filling the comment form. You also need to enter the same email address, so that I can keep track of your no. of comments.
2. Any comments like “Nice info�, “Good Share� will not be counted. You need to add values to posts.
3. To spice up your comments, you can signup for Gravatar to show an image with your comment.
4. To speed up your comment you can also install Easy comment firefox plugin.

The only reason I have to come up with this contest, because I need to be fair with this invitation and I can only invite few people. So all you need to do is read useful posts from the past and add useful comments.

You can also write about this giveaway on your blog with link to this article, this will increase your no. of comments to +15.

1. One comment = 1 point.
2. One blog post with link to this article : +15




New Features




* Simpler and faster
* Easy navigation to other Google properties
* One-stop notifications
* Fast photo uploads and photo sharing
* more customization on profile and homepage with your choice of 5 colors
* The IM list is now on the right, and is the only pop-up
* Square photos for all profile photos
* Limiting private messages to all community members
* IE6 browser not supported for the new orkut
* Friends' updates on homepage and now a default feature
* Video chat

37 comments:

  1. winner of the day s Swapnil Rane u l receive the invitation soon regards D12 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job arun....keep going...!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. guys keep commenting........still 4 more to go :) who s the next....?????gud 9t s.d t.c......wil announce 2moro

    ReplyDelete
  4. please some one send an invite to nikhi899@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Read the rules dude...tweet n the more u comment..more chances to win..gud luck :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please send me invitation
    muzzo100@gmail.com

    thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey...i would love if u unvites me...and than i can help u with this giving u som of my invites.... here my email:
    lucasbrouck@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. the new orkut interface is awesome...if u give me a invitation i will send u tree of mine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. sorry for that i forgot to sign in so... im lucas
    my email is still lucasbrouck@gmail.com...please send me a invitation

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i will help u promote ur blog...i really want to try new orkut!!!sounds pretty good

    ReplyDelete
  12. in the beggining a came here just for the orkut...but man u have a great blog with many helpfull information about computers, softwares and tecnology...congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Guys tweet this post...me gonna announce todays winner by 10 :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. u guys add me in orkut so tat i can invite u @ arunkumard12@gmail.com :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey dude

    thanks for inviting me on the new orkut..

    u rocks

    ReplyDelete
  17. tanku for the invitation..... :-) its cool...

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  20. dis seemz 2 b a paradise fa guys who r in 2 various funky thinz n wud like 2 fill der comps wid all da fun n xitemen...
    gr8 work man...
    keep goin..

    ReplyDelete
  21. New orkut has a fantastic user interface!
    It's faster, even using dial-up connections!
    That's a great evolution! I'm loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  22. hey...
    Itz workin mann...
    dis 1 seems 2 b dammmmmmmmmn cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. thanks 4 for inviting me it rocking

    ReplyDelete
  24. heyy guyss i want an new orkut invitation to join please sennd me an inivtation.

    manojvemuru@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. @ manoj .invite me in orkut,so that i can give the invitation...u can invite me @ 7shady@gmail.com.........
    Regards D12

    ReplyDelete
  26. I like your approach.
    May be we have to refine the procedure to make it more better.

    I can help your with invites if you need them.

    ReplyDelete

Your Ad Here